Yamaha APX600 Acoustic/Electric Natural
The Yamaha APX600 is another example of the high-quality craftsmanship and affordability that Yamaha is known for. The APX600 offers great sound, a smooth playing feel, and an eye-catching style at a great price. This thinline cutaway acoustic-electric features a built-in tuner and a System 65A preamp piezo pickup system, great for plugging in and playing coffeehouse gigs with natural acoustic sound that people will love. The spruce top helps the Yamaha APX600 pump out great tone even when you're playing unplugged.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:APX Thinline
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Tonewood
- Neck Wood:Nato
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Abalone Rosette
- Number of Frets:22
- Scale Length:25"
- Tuning Machines:Die-cast Chrome
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material:Urea/Urea
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Electronics:System 65A Preamp with Piezo Pickup, Built-in Tuner