Used Fender Squier Starcaster Semi-Hollowbody
The Starcaster has long turned heads with its part semi-hollowbody, part offset construction. The Squier Classic Vibe Starcaster comes equipped with vintage appointments such as Fender-designed wide-range humbucking pickups, 3-way pickup selector switch, double-bound body, and classic Starcaster headstock. Originally intended to break into the semi-hollowbody market, the Starcaster has become a cult classic for its clear, fat sound. You'll be able to dial in your exact sound, thanks to volume and tone controls for each pickup. Made with a laminated maple body and alder center block, this guitar has sustain and resonance that you'll love. When you play the Squier Classic Vibe Starcaster, you can harness the experimental energy that defined the ’70s guitars.
- Body Type: Hollowbody
- Body Shape: Starcaster
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Laminated Maple with Alder Center Block
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Walnut
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots
- Number of Frets: 21, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Adjusto-Matic with Anchored Tailpiece
- Tuners: Vintage-style
- Neck Pickup: Fender Wide Range Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Wide Range Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way pickup toggle