Used 2017 Fender Professional Series Jazz Bass w/ OHSC & Case Candy
Not many bass guitar designs have found wider favor around the world than the Fender Jazz Bass. This American Professional Jazz Bass is the latest incarnation of that ground-breaking instrument. Designed from the ground up to offer you an ideal gigging and recording instrument, the American Professional Jazz Bass boasts a bevy of player-friendly features. Your hand will wrap comfortably around the familiar Modern-C neck contour, while you enjoy the blend of power and old-school low end delivered by a pair of V-Mod single-coil J-style pickups. The ubiquitous American Professional Jazz Bass — better than ever!
-Small ding located on the bottom of the back (last pic) and few light playing scratches on the front of the body. The bass is in excellent working condition and includes the original hardshell case with case candy.
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 4
- Color: 3-color Sunburst
- Body Finish: Polyurethane Gloss
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern C profile
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.5"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage, String-thru or Topload
- Tuners: Fluted shaft tuners
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod Jazz Bass Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod Jazz Bass Single-coil
- Controls: 2 x volume, 1 x tone
- Case Included: Elite Hardshell case