Used 2011 Taylor 354CE 12-String
The one thing that all acoustic guitarists have in common, whether they are a beginner or experienced professional, is that once they pick up a Taylor, it's the beginning of a life-long love affair. Even the occasional player finds themselves devoting more and more time to playing their new Taylor. In fact, one such part time player, a lawyer, wrote a letter to Taylor stating that he was spending more time playing his new Taylor and less time on his law practice. The Taylor 354ce Grand Auditorium with the Expression System is a great introduction to premium-quality, American-made, solid wood guitars.
- Type/Shape: 12-String Grand Auditorium
- Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Soundhole Rosette: Wood Fiber
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Large Pearl Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Black Fiber
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome-plated Taylor Tuners
- Strings: Elixir® Light Gauge Strings with NANOWEB® Coating
- Scale Length: 25 1/2 Inches
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 7/8 Inches
- Number of Frets: 20
- Bracing: Scalloped, X-Brace
- Finish: Satin with Gloss Top
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Electronics: Taylor Expression System™
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Body Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 41"
- Case: Taylor Hardshell