Ibanez AX120 Light Blue Metallic
Ibanez has built a solid reputation as a company committed to offering quality instruments to players at all levels. The AX120 is a great example of this dedication. The AX120 electric guitar features a poplar body, maple neck, and treated New Zealand pine fingerboard, offering great tonal diversity. A pair of Classic Elite humbucking pickups delivers solid warm humbucking tone in the neck position while offering hot, crisp midrange bite for lead playing in the bridge. An electronics package with two volume controls, two tone controls, and a 3-way toggle switch also provides many sonic options for shaping your own unique style and approach.
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:AX Doublecut
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Poplar
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyester
- Color:Metallic Light Blue
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:AX
- Fingerboard Material:Treated New Zealand Pine
- Fingerboard Inlay:White Blocks
- Number of Frets:22, Medium
- Scale Length:24.7"
- Nut Width:1.692"
- Nut Material:Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Full Tune III Bridge with Tailpiece
- Tuners:Ibanez machine heads
- Neck Pickup:Classic Elite Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Classic Elite Humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch