Well-rounded electronics and a figured maple top make the Ibanez ART 120QA a smart alternative to the familiar single cut. The tonally balanced maple/poplar body meets a traditionally styled maple neck capped with a fingerboard of New Zealand pine, seasoned for hardness and durability, that's fitted with a dual-action truss rod for great playability year-round. Ibanez's premium Classic Elite humbuckers and familiar 3-way switch are equipped to cover major tonal ground with depth, maturity, and dimensionality to please choosy players. Two other ART series mainstays, the Full Tune III bridge and tailpiece, maximize vibrational transfer from stem to stern.
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:ART Standard
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Poplar
- Top Material:Quilted Maple Art Grain
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyester
- Color:Transparent Blue Burst
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:ART
- Fingerboard Material:Bound Treated New Zealand Pine
- Fingerboard Inlay:White Block
- Number of Frets:22, Medium
- Scale Length:24.7'
- Nut Width:1.692"
- Nut Material:Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Full Tune III
- Tuners:Ibanez Machine Heads
- Neck Pickup:Classic Elite Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Classic Elite Humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume, 1 x tone, 1 x 3-way toggle switch