Hartke HF44 Bass Fuzz Pedal
If you want to add body and thickness to your bass tone, then the Hartke HF44 bass fuzz pedal is a must-have. This stompbox bass effect gives you all-analog FET-driven fuzz for a warm and round distortion that fills out your sound in a similar way that an overdriven tube amp will. What's more, separate Tone and Mid controls let you contour your affected sound, so you can tailor your tone to taste.
- A classic all-analog bass fuzz pedal in a compact stompbox format
- Ideal for adding body, depth, and aggressive drive to your bass
- FET-driven analog fuzz delivers a round and tube-like thick distortion
- Mid and Tone controls let you dial in the perfect harmonic character
- Rugged, die-cast stompbox design is built to last