Guild Jetstar Seafoam Green
Here is a true resurrected classic: the Guild Jetstar. This ultimate retro electric has not been in production since the 1960s, but the designers at Guild decided it was time that today's players be allowed to get their hands on this one-of-a-kind instrument. This reissue remains faithful to the first line of Jetstars with a solid mahogany body and set neck. A shallow C-shape mahogany neck and pau ferro fingerboard with no-frills pearloid fret markers also provide vintage looks and vibe as well as incredible playability. This reissued Jetstar has a longer 25-1/2" scale length than the original, which translates to a faster feel and improved response in your hands. A pair of Guild LB-1 Little Bucker pickups kicks out a diverse array of tones from spanky, single-coil-esque highs to warm humbucker sounds that punch and thicken when driven.
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Jetstar
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Color:Seafoam Green
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:C Shape
- Fingerboard Material:Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Number of Frets:22, Narrow Jumbo
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Guild Tune-O-Matic
- Tuners:Guild Vintage-style
- Neck Pickup:Guild LB-1 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Guild LB-1 Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings:D'Addario, .010-.046
- Gig Bag Included