Guild D-240E Acoustic/Electric - Natural
Built with a solid spruce top, mahogany sides, and arched mahogany back, the full-bodied and powerful tone of this Guild dreadnought provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing. Guild’s signature arched back design allows for great volume and projection, long sustain, and a lush, full sound. The D-240E features Guild’s Fishman-designed AP-1 electronics, a pau ferro fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, mother-of-pearl rosette, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and a matte polyurethane finish.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Dreadnoght
- Finish:Satin Polyurethane
- Top Wood:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Mahogany
- Body Bracing:Scalloped X-bracing
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Slim C
- Fingerboard Material:Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay:Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Guild Vintage-style Open Gear
- Bridge Material:Pau Ferro
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Bone
- Nut Width:1.688"
- Electronics:Guild/Fishman AP1 with Sonicore pickup
- Strings:D'Addario EXP16
- Body Length:20"
- Body Width:16" Lower Bout, 11.75" Upper Bout
- Body Depth:4.75" Lower, 3.75" Upper
- Overall Length:42"