Gretsch G5655T Electromatic Jr.
Live and loud, Electromatic® Center Block Jr. guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch® sound at high volume. Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, these all-new models deliver the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart for decades. It’s the sound of honor itself—play proud. The G5655T Electromatic Center Block Jr. Single-Cut with Bigsby® features a smaller-sized body with a chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort. A lower set maple neck offers effortless access and performance, while the 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays offers excellent playability.
Its dual Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups deliver bold, dynamic and articulate tone with enhanced sonic punch. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit allows you to flexibly harness this instrument’s sonic power.
- Body Type:Semi-hollowbody
- Body Shape:G5655T Electromatic Centerblock Jr.
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Laminated Maple
- Top Material:Laminated Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Color:Jade Grey
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Thin U
- Fingerboard Material:Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay:Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnails
- Number of Frets:22, Niickel Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:24.6"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Nut Material:GraphTech NuBone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Anchored Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Bigsby Tremolo
- Neck Pickup:Black Top Broad'Tron Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Black Top Broad'Tron Humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume, 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch