ESP LTD EC-1000T Fluence
The ESP EC-1000T boasts the look and feel of a particularly well-figured chambered single-cut, along with versatile active electronics to support many styles of music. Its resonant mahogany body is capped with a gorgeous flamed maple top, while its 3-piece mahogany neck and 13.8"-radius Macassar ebony fingerboard provide fluid playability for rhythms to leads. You can coax endless textures out of this guitar's tri-voiced Fishman Fluence active pickups. Set-thru neck construction gives the EC-1000T long-lasting sustain and excellent articulation, while its onboard TonePros locking Tune-O-Matic bridge and tailpiece deliver dependable tuning stability and intonation.
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:EC-1000T Fluence
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Flamed Maple
- Body Finish:Satin
- Color:Honey Burst
- Neck Material:3-piece Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Thin U
- Fingerboard Material:Macassar Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Flags
- Number of Frets:22, Extra Jumbo
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Nut Width:1.653"
- Nut Material:Molded
- Bridge/Tailpiece:TonePros Locking Tune-O-Matic
- Tuners:LTD Locking
- Neck Pickup:Fishman Fluence Open Core Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Fishman Fluence Open Core Humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume (push/pull for voicing on neck volume), 1 x master tone (push/pull for bridge voicing), 3-way toggle pickup switch