Electro-Harmonx Op-amp Big Muff Pi Fuzz Pedal
$107.50 Regular Price
With original late-70s Op-Amp Big Muffs selling for exorbitant prices, Mike Matthews decided to take the power to the people and reissue the classic pedal at a price that players could afford! The circuitry of the new Op-Amp Big Muff —sometimes also referred to as the IC or V4 Big Muff— has been faithfully re-created while several practical enhancements have been added including a compact, die-cast chassis and true bypass switching.
Details- A faithful reissue of the original classic circa 1978
- Iconic sound and vibe that’s coveted by guitarists
- Controls for Tone, Sustain and Volume, plus a Tone Bypass switch.
- True bypass switching for maximum signal integrity in bypass mode
- Rugged, compact, die-cast package… pedalboard friendly
- Ships with a 9Volt battery, also accepts an optional EHX9.6DC-200 AC Adapter
- Dimensions in inches: 2.75 (w) x 4.5 (l) x 2.1 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 70 (w) x 115 (l) x 54 (h)