Diamond Head DU-150 Soprano Uke
The Diamond Head DU-150 Soprano ukulele is a fine-toned, affordable instrument with a true vintage look and sound. The lovely dark Mahogany stain in a semi-gloss finish gives the look of a prized, vintage collectible. The neck and body are made of resonant Maple and the fingerboard and bridge are dark-stained hardwood. The low, smooth nickel-silver frets ensure a low, easy playing action and the quality nylon strings give the true, mellow sounds of the Hawaiian Islands. The nut and saddle are white ABS and the fingerboard has pearloid position dots. The guitar-style, nickel-plated tuning machines have white buttons and their high gear ratio and smooth action make tuning easy for the beginning student. The DU-150 comes complete with a sturdy gig bag of black nylon featuring the Diamond Head logo.
- Soprano ukulele with traditional shape produces a full-bodied sound
- Quick to learn with easy to play 3 chord chart
- Strong maple body and neck in addition to a clear, high gloss finish make for long-lasting durability
- Equipped with geared guitar style tuners to ensure your uke stays in tune
- Includes black gigbag for easy storage and transport