1. Information we collect:
When you sign up for the email list on our website, we collect your email address. The purpose for collecting your email address is to send you news, information and special offers, regarding our services and merchandise. If you suspect your name is included with your address on our email list and you want it removed, email us at: email@example.com and we will remove it.
Our website provider, Wix, may also log data such as your IP address in connection to visits to our site.
We do not track, hold or share any other information about visitors to our website or our email contact list. If you wish to unsubscribe from our email list, you may do so any time by scrolling to the bottom of any email we have sent and click on the word, “Unsubscribe”.
2. What we do with this information:
We collect your email address when you give it to us voluntarily through our website or when you visit our shop, so we can send you email newsletters. The newsletters will include (but are not limited to) news about new products and special offers, news about events at our store, featured and recommended products and services.
Information about email opens, link clicks, and open locations helps us gauge the success of our email campaigns and improve future campaigns, sort subscribers into different groups in order to send them emails of particular interest, and provides other information to improve our business and to better serve our customers.
We do not share your information with anyone, other than with our email provider, or if complying with a legal requirement.
We are not responsible if Wix, or our cloud storage, experiences a data breach. However, if we do hear about such a breach we will do our best to let you know.
4. How long we keep your information:
Contact form information is stored on our Wix account until we delete it. Other information remains stored on Wix’s servers until deleted, which can be done upon request.
If you would like us to delete your information, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to remove it in a timely manner.
5. Your rights in relation to your personal data:
• To see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it;
• To ask us to change/correct your Personal Data;
• To ask us to delete your Personal Data;
• To ask us to restrict the collection, recording, and use of your Personal Data;
• To withdraw any consents you have given us to the collection, recording, and use of your Personal Data; and
• To express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
We are not responsible for the policies and practices of third parties.
6. Our website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the policies and practices of other sites.
email@example.com or write Canton Music Shoppe, 149 Reinhardt College Pkwy, Ste 11, Canton, Ga 30114 Phone 678-493-0570